Saturday, October 22, 2011

Sci-fi fantasy adventure ebook THE NINTH LEG

The greatest accomplishment a writer can achieve in this life is finishing a novel. Much of my adult life was spent writing articles for newspapers located across the country. Starting off as a freelance writer for newspapers in Pennsylvania, I climbed a long ladder until I was finally hired as a full-time reporter. Six months later, I was promoted to the top beat - local government reporter. I held that position for more than 10 years, moving from one newspaper to another, until I fnally realized that my greatest desire was to pen a novel. It was always that, but life as a reporter for years blurred my true goal.

Last March, I finally accomplished my dream when I put the finishing touches on my sci-fi fantasy adventure novel, THE NINTH LEG. It was the culmination of so many things - my love for writing, my love for classic science fiction stories and movies, my desire to actually write a full novel. Now, finally, it is out there. I am extremely proud to present to the world my first complete novel, THE NINTH LEG. If you're a fan of spectacular science fiction fantasy adventure, I believe you will find worth in this book. Please click on the image below to read details about my book, as well as to read sample chapters from it.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I am a fantasy adventure writer, and have completed three novels in a series I am still writing. Those three are published through Pubit on Barnes and Noble. Sadly, I am running on a low budget.

    I will check out your work. It is a lot of fun following new and independent authors on their writing adventures.

    ReplyDelete